COWL NECK MAXI DRESS-VIOLET HEATHER
Precio de venta
This dress is cut from vintage silk kimono. Body-skimming fit and has a draped cowl neck and low scooped back tempered by pin-thin crisscross straps with the tassel on edge. Complement the color hue with minimum accessories.
Inspired by heritage, enchanted by old stories and crafted by hand.
Handmade with love and care in the Philippines.
Kimono Description: *Edo-komon(江戸小紋）Kimono. Heather violet based, with patterns of edo-komon.
Fabric dyed with this technique is impressive because from a distance it seems to be plain cloth, but the extremely delicate repeated patterns can be admired up close.
- Although we do our best to use fabric that is in great condition, there may be some minor flaws and/or damage due to its vintage nature. We however always make sure to mention these if they catch our eyes.
- Vintage Japanese Kimono (cleaned for reuse)
- 100% silk crepe
- Silky Lining (Polyester 100%)
- Please note that the colors might vary slightly depending on your browser.
- Length: 136cm / 53,5'' (the height of model in the photo is 170cm/ 5'6") The length is adjustable by the shoulder strap.
Bust 92cm / 36.2" Hip:95cm/37.4"
This item is 100% silk and we strongly recommend you to DRY CLEAN the item. Silk is a very delicate fabric and normal wash may change the texture and sheen of the fabric.
Silk can get wrinkled if it is left folded for a longer period, and therefore the item may have some wrinkles when you receive it. You can however easily remove these with ironing. Make sure to set the iron to a low temperature and press it down on the fabric from the backside with a piece of thin cotton in between to prevent direct heat on the silk.