KIMONO JUMPSUIT-EDYA BLACK
Precio de venta
EDYA1929 Signature Kimono jumpsuit is an easy way to feel put together and comfortable at the same time with practically no styling effort. It's cut from vintage silk kimono in a relaxed shape that's enhanced by breezy wide legs. The self-tie belt highlights your waist.
Inspired by heritage, enchanted by old stories and crafted by hand.
Handmade with love and care in the Philippines.
Kimono Description: Vintage *Black tomesode(黒留袖） pure silk white kimono featuring beautiful violet dahlia with gold embroidery.
*Tomesode(留袖） is a type of Japanese traditional clothes and is a formal dress of the highest rank worn by married women. In the rank of kimono, *Black tomesode(黒留袖） is the no. 1 formal dress and is equivalent to the evening dress of the West.
- Although we do our best to use fabric that is in great condition, there may be some minor flaws and/or damage due to its vintage nature. We however always make sure to mention these if they catch our eyes.
- Vintage Japanese Kimono (cleaned for reuse)
- 100% silk
- Silky Lining (Polyester 100%)
- Please note that the colors might vary slightly depending on your browser.
- Length: 130cm / 51'' (the height of model in the photo is 170cm/ 5'6")
bust:96cm / 37.7" waist:90cm/35.4" Inseam:58cm/22.8" Shoulder:56cm/22 " Sleeve length 30cm/ 11.8"
This item is 100% silk and we strongly recommend you to DRY CLEAN the item. Silk is a very delicate fabric and normal wash may change the texture and sheen of the fabric.
Silk can get wrinkled if it is left folded for a longer period, and therefore the item may have some wrinkles when you receive it. You can however easily remove these with ironing. Make sure to set the iron to a low temperature and press it down on the fabric from the backside with a piece of thin cotton in between to prevent direct heat on the silk.