LONG COCOON JACKET-CAMELLIA BLUE
The fully-lined Cocoon Coat with the color pipings from neck to the front. The style is timeless and looks just as stunning of a T-shirt and leggings as over evening clothes.
Inspired by heritage, enchanted by old stories and crafted by hand.
Handmade with love and care in the Philippines.
Kimono Description: Vintage *The Irotomesode(色留袖）kimono, with the hand painted camellia flowers symmetry.
*The Irotomesode(色留袖） is a high-class kimono worn by married women.
As well as adding a note of graceful color to formal dress occasions,
the garment also draws attention to the person wearing it.
- Although we do our best to use fabric that is in great condition, there may be some minor flaws and/or damage due to its vintage nature. We however always make sure to mention these if they catch our eyes.
- Vintage Japanese Kimono (cleaned for reuse)
- 100% silk crepe
- Silky Lining (Polyester 100%)
- Please note that the colors might vary slightly depending on your browser.
- Length: 95cm / 35.4'' (the height of model in the photo is 170cm/ 5'6")
Bust:120/47" Shoulder:60/23.6" Sleeve:34cm/13.4"
This item is 100% silk and we strongly recommend you to DRY CLEAN the item. Silk is a very delicate fabric and normal wash may change the texture and sheen of the fabric.
Silk can get wrinkled if it is left folded for a longer period, and therefore the item may have some wrinkles when you receive it. You can however easily remove these with ironing. Make sure to set the iron to a low temperature and press it down on the fabric from the backside with a piece of thin cotton in between to prevent direct heat on the silk.