COWL NECK MAXI DRESS-PURPLE DIANTHUS
This dress is cut from vintage silk kimono. Body-skimming fit and has a draped cowl neck and low scooped back tempered by pin-thin crisscross straps with the tassel on edge. Complement the color hue with minimum accessories.
Inspired by heritage, enchanted by old stories and crafted by hand.
Handmade with love and care in the Philippines.
Kimono Description: The fabric of this dress is taken from Juban（襦袢）flower printed on silky hazed violet.
Juban is a type of underwear which you wear under your kimono, but is very important because it forms the fundamental part of your kimono.
- Although we do our best to use fabric that is in great condition, there may be some minor flaws and/or damage due to its vintage nature. We however always make sure to mention these if they catch our eyes.
- Vintage Japanese Kimono (cleaned for reuse)
- Silky Lining (Polyester 100%)
- Please note that the colors might vary slightly depending on your browser.
- Length: 136cm / 53,5'' (the height of model in the photo is 170cm/ 5'6") The length is adjustable by the shoulder strap.
Bust 92cm / 36.2" Hip:95cm/37.4"
We strongly recommend you to DRY CLEAN the item. Vintage Kimono is a very delicate fabric and normal wash may change the texture and sheen of the fabric.
Old kimono fabric can get wrinkled if it is left folded for a longer period, and therefore the item may have some wrinkles when you receive it. You can however easily remove these with ironing. Make sure to set the iron to a low temperature and press it down on the fabric from the backside with a piece of thin cotton in between.