DOUBLE RIBBON JUMPSUIT-AZUKI BROWN
Made from vintage silk kimono that's lightweight and lustrous. Easy to style under a blazer or denim jacket, The wide, flowy legs move beautifully as you walk.
Inspired by heritage, enchanted by old stories and crafted by hand.
Handmade with love and care in the Philippines.
Kimono Description: Vintage *Isegatakomon(伊勢型小紋) pure silk maroon color kimono.
* ISEGATAKOMON(伊勢型小紋) is the technique, was developed during the Edo period (1603-1868) for dyeing elaborate patterns on garments worn by samurai on formal occasions. Afterward, its use spread to the dyeing of commoners' kimono as well. Historically, a type of stencil known as Ise katagami has been used for Isegatakomon
Fabric dyed with this technique is impressive because from a distance it seems to be plain cloth, but the extremely delicate repeated patterns can be admired up close.
- Although we do our best to use fabric that is in great condition, there may be some minor flaws and/or damage due to its vintage nature. We however always make sure to mention these if they catch our eyes.
- Vintage Japanese Kimono (cleaned for reuse)
- 100% silk
- Lining (Polyester 100%)
- Please note that the colors might vary slightly depending on your browser.
- Length: 130cm / 51'' (the height of model in the photo is 170cm/ 5'6")
bust band(back) fits from 70cm-83cm / 27.5"-32.6"(loose without stretching - to full stretch) Inseam:67cm/26.3"
This item is 100% silk and we strongly recommend you to DRY CLEAN the item. Silk is a very delicate fabric and normal wash may change the texture and sheen of the fabric.
Silk can get wrinkled if it is left folded for a longer period, and therefore the item may have some wrinkles when you receive it. You can however easily remove these with ironing. Make sure to set the iron to a low temperature and press it down on the fabric from the backside with a piece of thin cotton in between to prevent direct heat on the silk.
*Please read before purchasing
EDYA 1929 products are made with beautiful vintage kimonos, however it is old. Vintage kimonos were worn and loved by someone so many years ago.
It has color fade out and little damage due to the passed years, however we see them as history of each Kimono.
Hope for your understanding before purchasing.
We offer free shipping in the Philippines for all other domestic orders. International shipping will be calculated at checkout.
You are responsible for any additional taxes and duties. We cannot pre-determine customs fees and EDYA1929 Fashion Design is not responsible for any fees charged by customs.